GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND BOOST YOUR BUSINESS.
The unique Glidecoat surface protection process and range of products deliver the most impressive, long-lasting results on the market today. But to obtain those results demands proper surface preparation and a carefully followed application process.
Glidecoat offers a 15% trade discount to licensed detailing businesses who wish to use Glidecoat products. We have also developed a network of certified detailing professionals looking to further enhance their ceramic coating business.
To become a Glidecoat Certified Pro there is a $100 training fee that includes access to our online interactive training program and a sample kit with the ceramic coating of your choice. Upon completion of the training, to finalize your certification you are required to purchase a Glidecoat Glossmeter for $395 (Why Glidecoat uses a gloss meter).
Glidecoat Certified Pros receive the following:
- Exclusive access to our top-of-the-line Pro-grade surface coatings at a discount of 35%.
- Ability to offer your customers the Glidecoat 18-month warranty on the Pro Marine Ceramic Coating, the Glidecoat 2-year warranty on the Pro RV and Pro Aviation Ceramic Coatings, and the Glidecoat 3-year warranty on the Auto 9H Ceramic Coating.
- Interactive training programs for yourself and your staff including all steps from surface preparation and application to warranty registration. We offer industry specific training courses for Marine, RV and Automotive, as well as on-going support training materials and resources ($350 value).
- Sample kit of Glidecoat products including Pro Ceramic Coating, Nano Wash, Nano Compound, Nano Polish, Surface Wipe and applicator pads ($100 value).
- Potential to receive detailing leads generated through our extensive online marketing programs.
- We will provide you with brochures and an assortment of digital branding and marketing tools.
- Ongoing marketing support. We want you to be successful and we’ll prove it!
- A selection of Glidecoat Certified Pro branded signage, merchandise and apparel.
- Password-protected access to the Pro Portal section of our website. This section includes case studies, detailed cost analysis breakdowns to assist quoting ceramic coating applications, print material, proposal templates, logos, videos, training tools and sample ads.