Glidecoat Automotive Kit is all you need to provide a long-lasting shine that is quick and easy to apply and repels dirt, salt, road contaminants, bugs, stains, and rain, providing the best protection for your vehicle.
- 1 Bottle of Glidecoat Nano Wash – 4oz
- 1 Bottle of Glidecoat Nano Polish – 8oz
- 1 Bottle of Glidecoat Surface Wipe – 8oz
- 1 Bottle of Glidecoat Auto Ceramic Coating – 80ml
- 2 Microfiber Cloths
- 2 Pairs of Protective Gloves
The Glidecoat Automotive Kit includes sufficient product to effectively wash your automobile, prep the surface with compound and polish ensuring a consistent finish prior to applying Glidecoat Auto Ceramic Coating to further enhance and protect the surface.
- Gloss Meter Reading - 86.3
- Products included in the Automotive Kit
- Wash, thoroughly clean with Nano Wash
- Using Nano Compound and Polish, remove areas of surface oxidation or debris.
- First use Glidecoat Surface Wipe
- Decontaminate surface using a clean microfiber towel
- Apply top coating with application sponge - 24" x 24" sections at a time.
- To achieve a uniform shine: "Now when you wipe, and that's why I say to do kind of long strokes, you can kind of work it into a bigger area than you actually apply it on to. 'Cause that's what you're doing with this, just kind of, working it into the surface. You just want to make sure to get those. Wipe those areas off, not let them dry." - Christian Westhorpe, Glidecoat Application Specialist
- Gloss Meter Reading - 94.3